4-H Buyers Club
The GGYR Junior Leader / 4-H Program is a special opportunity for urban youth to experience the magic involved in raising and showing livestock. Using the 4-H youth led model, our Junior Leaders and their families are working together to care for 49 animals. With the Sandoval County Fair right around the corner, our youth are working hard to prepare their livestock to how and sell to members of our community. With this experience, our Junior Leaders are:
• Gaining agricultural knowledge and experiences while understanding its importance and purpose
• Gaining management and communication skills
• Developing a positive self-esteem
• Creating a solid sense of personal responsibility
• Growing their ability to make sound decisions
• Learning with hands-on memorable experiences
• Sharing knowledge within their community to better the world around them
Your contribution helps to cover the operational costs incurred by the ranch to
purchase, feed, and house our Junior Leaders’ livestock. Donations of any amount
are accepted, or you may directly purchase one of our livestock.
Buyers Club Contributors will receive:
• live mention during the 2017 County Fair Auction
• invitation to the Aug 5, 2017 County Fair’s Buyers Luncheon
• thank you mention included on GGYR’s Social Media and Website
• mention on the Arena Banner at the 2018 County Fair
• inclusion in the 2018 County Fair Program as a Buyer
* If you choose to receive the livestock you purchase and want it processed, GGYR will transport it to a local processor. You can then customize your processing and pay them directly.
GGYR’s Tax ID Number: 26-1164672
Donations that do not receive the livestock are tax deductible.
Please fill out the form below for donations in exchange for livestock. Once you click on the submit button below, a transaction form will pop up to collect your credit card information. If the transaction form does not pop up for you, please contact us at email@example.com. If you would like to choose your own donation amount, please visit our donation page.